How to Enroll and Add/drop Courses
Students should do their course selection (in August) and course add/drop (at the start of semester) through SIS. You may refer to the quick guide for detailed procedures.
How to Find Classrooms
Know the meaning of the abbreviations of the classrooms to help you find their location.
If you are not able to view the about image, please click here
Learning Space for Individual and Group Studies
* University Libraries (https://lib.hku.hk/)
* Chi Wah Learning Commons
Key Support Units Studies & Outside Classroom Learning
1) Academic Advising Office (RM212, KB) — Academic planning
2) Academic Services Office (G04, RRS) — Application of academic documents
3) Centre for Applied English Studies (CAES) (Zone R, 2/F, Chi Wah Learning Commons) — English support services
4) Common Core Office (MB136) — Common Core curriculum
5) ITS Service Desk (Tel: 3917 0123) — Technival issues regarding SIS
CB Chow Yei Ching Building CPD Central Podium Levels, Centennial Campus CYC Chong Yuet Ming Chemistry Building CYP Chong Yuet Ming Physics Building EH Eliot Hall JL James Hsioung Lee Science Building KB Knowles Building KK K.K. Leung Building LE Library Extension MB Main Building MW Meng Wah Complex RHT Rayson Huang Theatre TT T.T. Tsui Building
For a comprehensive HKU map, please go to: http://www.maps.hku.hk/