Meet your advisers

2. Meet your advisers

Unlike in high school, as a university student you are expected to make a lot of study -related decisions. Your Faculty Academic Adviser (FAA) is there to support your transition to the University, and guide you in developing your academic goals and study plan. Some Faculties will ask you to sign-up for your FAA; some will assign one to you. You can check who your FAA is in SIS and are encouraged to meet with him/her whenever you need academic advice in your first year.

Besides FAA, there are other advisers to help you: Temporary Academic Adviser (TAA), Faculty Student Adviser (FSA), Residential Student Adviser (RSA). Check this video to see the different support they provide to you.