While you are not required to declare your major / minor right away, you should still give it some thought now as you plan your studies. You don't want to miss any prerequisites that can be taken in Year 1. Undecided? We highly encourage you to request a Temporary Academic Adviser through SIS to explore possible options. Check out this video to find out more.

Slide 5 Slide 7
Copyright © 2011 Academic Advising Office, The Registry, HKU. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy.