Apart from Faculty Academic Advisers, there are other kinds of academic advisers who are ready to help. You are never alone in your studies- get connected!

  • Faculty Major Programme/Professional Programme Adviser
  • Faculty Administrators
  • Faculty Temporary Academic Advisers
  • Academic Advisers at the Academic Advising Office
  • Faculty Student Advisers
  • Residential Student Advisers (if you are living in halls!)
Slide 3 Slide 5
Copyright © 2011 Academic Advising Office, The Registry, HKU. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy.