• Check the credit transfer database of your home Faculty, if they have one, in which past credit transfer records for course mapping are listed out.
  • This gives a reference of the courses which can be mapped with those in your Home faculty
Step 7 Step 9
Copyright © 2018 Academic Advising Office, The Registry, HKU. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy.